Ogloza Fortney + Friedman represents plaintiffs, defendants, and third parties in litigation involving theft of trade secrets, licensing disputes, IT vendor disputes, and founder disputes. Our clients range from start-ups in nascent tech industries to established, traditional businesses dealing with new-world problems.
Representative engagements include:
- Representing software developer against large restaurant franchise in trade secret misappropriation and breach of contract litigation.
- Representing a founder, director, and former officer of a wearable technology start-up in an arbitration filed by the company’s main investor.
- Represented CTO of cryptocurrency company in severance negotiations.
- Represented co-founder of educational technology company in freeze-out and separation dispute.
- Represented nationwide retailer in a billing dispute regarding a failed IT implementation.
- Represented a third party in discovery dispute in a highly publicized trade secret case involving self-driving cars.